AquaticLife Mini 115 skimmer, blackwater extract and filter media

DaJMasta

So I've got some equipment that I'd like to get out of my tiny apartment. All of it works well, and almost all of it is used. Here's a pic of everything and a breakdown of what's there and how much it is:

150W Coralife clamp on metal halide fixture - SOLD

36W Nova Extreme T5 fixture - SOLD

JBJ ATO Setup - SOLD

15 pound bag of Seachem Onyx substrate - SOLD

7.5G Mr. Aqua Bowfront rimless tank - SOLD

Aquaclear filter modified to be a HOB refugium - SOLD

AquaticLife internal mini protein skimmer 115 - SOLD

Kent blackwater extract, misc porous filter media (bio filter in freshwater tanks), small container of freeze dried bloodworms - $whatever each

JBJ Nano Glo 4x1W LED Refugium light - SOLD

I have somewhat limited availability during the day , but I can work a pickup time out - especially if you don't mind coming at night. I live in the city near 51st and Lamar, and thanks to not having a car I can't deliver anything to you. If you're interested in something, or many somethings, shoot me an offer and if it's good we'll make a deal. Drop me a line if you have any questions, I'll check back on the forums pretty regularly, but by email to robodude1010 at comcast dot net would work too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Once more! At the lower price of $30, this is one of the cheapest skimmers you can buy. It should outperform the cheap stock skimmers you can get for nanos, and while it doesn't pull the darkest skimmate - the day after I removed it from my tank (I installed the new tunze, but needed a replacement part to make it start) I saw an algae bloom (film, diatoms, and GHA) suddenly without any feedin (it was doing it's job!).

Also the other things are as much as you want to pay for them. They were $1 each, I would give you them for free, but I won't go bending my schedule to hand them off in that case :)