Selling Orchid Dottybacks!

Michael Rodriguez

Hey Chris,

I am located in NW Austin 10 minutes south of the Mansfield Dam on 620.

You are welcome to come over any way outside of my work hours of 9am-6pm. I am also available on my lunch 12-1pm.

You can call me before 10 tonight at (239) 464-2099 otherwise I will get in touch with you tomorrow.

Thanks for your interest in aqua-cultured marine aquaria!! :D

Mike

I would have to agree. Now if you were breeding several species of fish and selling then that Woul be diff. I do support the hell out it local tank breeding. Maybe just make sure you are a premium member? Does that make sence? Just my opinion.

Matt

I live in georgetown and would like 4 of them, but i dont have time to drive all the way to lake travis. Is anyone in the round rock or gtown area going to get some? I will give you the money ahead of time plus a couple bucks for gas. Thanks

!!ALL SOLD!!

Thumbs up everyone who purchased one!

Your supporting aqua-cultured marine prevents wild fish being caught through practices of chemical or dynamite explosions. Now you can look at your tank and know you made a difference!! :)

I hope everyone enjoys their fish. As always, if you have any questions about them, shoot me a PM

Thanks,

Mike

5343455529_8f87356991.jpg