John G corals

mesquite

I have some of his Pink Jade and Pink/Red digi.

I can ship to DFW or I can bring you frags when I come up for the event at the end of February

Thanks mcallahan. I should of mention I have the pink jade.Not intrested in the Digi.

Since JohnG did not actually "make" any of his corals, they all came from the same source- the oceans, why must they specifically be "JohnG corals"? I mean honestly that kind of does not make sense to me. There is no special lineage to any of of the JG corals. Unlike Tyree that frags a coral, then grows out a colony, frags from that colony, grows out that frag etc.. 6 times before his frags hit the market thus helping to ensure a quality tank adjusted coral.

Instead, why not just create a list of what corals you are looking for. I can certainly think back and laugh about the time he was going to spend $150 for a frag of tri-color valida and I tried giving him a 4"x6" colony from my display tank, he refused it. He wouldn't take it because I couldn't provide him a receipt that he could use to justify charging people for frags in the future. Basically because he wouldn't have to pay for it, it wasn't good enough for him. A week later he dropped $450 on valida at Extreme Corals up there in Dallas. Actually a major amount of his corals came from Extreme or Atlantis. The same place you can buy them from as well.

By providing a list of what you were looking for, then maybe people can tell you if they have it, instead of having to tell others that you aren't interested in what they have.

i bought Johns Palmers Blue Mille, Teal Mille, and Pearlberry colonies. I have frags of the palmers headed and can make as many pearlberry frags u want, and can make a few frags of the teal mille. Ill be coming up to nextwave also. Have never shipped B4 so its up 2 u pickup or meet up there.