BRS Quick order

Will

Im planning to order from BRS and I was wondering if anyone else wants to jump on my order. im planning to order around 90-100 worth of stuff so we would only need around 75-85 to reach free shipping.

Let me know

Will

I'm located close to you and can tag along on the order. I'm ordering an entire RO/DI unit for a total of at least $230 so getting free shipping isn't an issue. I think we become "preferred customers" however when we do a group buy.

we need at least 10 people to do a group order, right now we are at 2, so it looks like we may just do a mini-gb by combining orders and shipping to one house. i believe anyone who has participated in a gb is a premium member, so we should still get fairly good prices. although i dont think that what i am getting gets a discount.

I'm OK with doing a small GB between the two of us, since it looks like nobody else is interested right now. We can ship to my house since I'll be in town, I'll PM you with my address. How do we go about doing the actual purchasing?