Just want some opinions...

Whit

Hey I have a 8 gallon biocube on our bar that will soon be ready to be stocked. Im just curious what people would put in theirs if they had one... I have some ideas, but im just wanting to see.

goby/pistol pair, clown or panda goby and..

A YELLOW TANG!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

(kidding on the tang)

I would put more money into it for a bigger tank. Totally kidding. I agree with Mark, probably a small goby. And some sexy shrimp. Just be careful with the clown gobies if you have any SPS. I had one in my tank and he started nipping at all of them. Not real fun getting him out.

I had a bigger tank... Started having some health problems and decided I didn't need the responsibility of a bigger tank. I've actually been tankless for a few months.

I was thinking of sexy shrimp too! Yeah... Greg is the sps guy. We will probably move the Zoas out of his big tank into mine. So no nipping. ;)

So at the end of the day we ended up with 1 green clown gobie, 2 yellow clown gobies, two tiny highfin gobies and a conch. So now I need sexy shrimp, a pistol, and some clean up crew. I'll post pics soon. Thanks everyone for their input!

Well nano fish seem to be... Entertaining... I guess. We spent our new years eve chasing fish who were small enough to fit in the cracks of the overflow on a biocube... One made it all the way to the return side! (don't ask me how) and the little highfin went in the grate at the bottom where the sand bed is... Still haven't gotten him to come out. There will be some tank modifications today, that's for sure!!

Well nano fish seem to be... Entertaining... I guess. We spent our new years eve chasing fish who were small enough to fit in the cracks of the overflow on a biocube... One made it all the way to the return side! (don't ask me how) and the little highfin went in the grate at the bottom where the sand bed is... Still haven't gotten him to come out. There will be some tank modifications today, that's for sure!!

I give you credit for being up at 6:16 AM on New Years Day!! I will be doing the same Whit as I woke up to about 150 baby seahorses....oy... :doh: