EuroReef CS6 Skimmer

celebrityovernight

I just upgraded skimmer so I won't be needing this skimmer anymore. It works amazingly well. Comes with skimmer body+gen-x pump with mesh mod. The pump was purchased last year and works phenomenal. Here are some pictures of the skimmate production and bubbles. These pictures were after running the skimmer for 2 days. Tank was medium stock and fed very sparingly. Asking $150 OBO

100_0588.jpg

100_0589.jpg

what dorm allows a tank big enough for a skimmer? Simkins? (i think they changed the name because he was a KKK grand master or some sh*t). If i remember from my (recent) college days the max was 10 gallons for most dorms. just wondering

what dorm allows a tank big enough for a skimmer? Simkins? (i think they changed the name because he was a KKK grand master or some sh*t). If i remember from my (recent) college days the max was 10 gallons for most dorms. just wondering

Sorry location hasn't been updated for some time. I live near campus now, not in the dorms.