gone

Chad and Belinda

I still have a frag and have set it aside for you. We are just shutting down the one Solana. It has been sold now for quite awhile and we want to pass it onto the new owner. The half circle's current owner is making a lot of headway on their new 300g so I suspect we wil have the new tank in a month or so. To be honest, we really are enjoying 4 gallon water changes. lol

Happy New Year everyone!!!

I can do some kind of package deal on certain items (see my other thread for remaining items). This tank will be shut down on Wednesday and what is left taken to the lfs for credit.

I was reminded today why I don't like to hold items for people I don't know. If we haven't done business together or if you have left me hanging in the past without as much as a simple pm to let me know you no longer want the item., Paypal is what it takes to hold something. A little common courtesy to your fellow reefers folks. And I'm talking to the 1% out there that need to hear this. Thanks to everyone else.

• Like 1