Combo Zoos And Palys 4 Sale. North Austin.

Joseph9123

Like the title says " Combo zoos and Palys for Sale. I am in the process of moving corals from the garage to the 75 gallon tank and decide to clean house for a bit. I have a rock that contained cats eye zoos, mint green palys,greenish light blue center zoos, and lime green skirt zoos that grew in my set up for 4 months. I fragged them tonight into 6 frags. Each frag has about 70 - 100 zoos and palys. They are tightly packed together and ready to spread on which ever rock you decide to place them on. Each frag will be 35.00 bc your getting 4 or more different zoos per frag. Buy early to get your choice of which frag you would want.

IMG_4632.jpg

In Austin close by lakeline mall. Cash only pls.

-Joseph Le

Edited by Josephatmbimortgage

• 2 weeks later...

Biocube14- Pending paypal

Oceancube - Pending paypal.

I have 3 more frags left of the nuclear palys.

On the combo zoos and paly in the first pic, "NEW PRICE" 30.00 each frag. 4 left with 80 plus polyps

If you want me to bring to Ace house for maast meeting, or Austin ARC meeting please paypal me. @ [email protected]. please put your name and what you want in the comment box. Austin, peeps, contact me to see if still availible bc I can meet you at a LFS store.

-Joseph Le