Best place for hardware/livestock

rz1a

I am a big BLue Zoo Aquatics fan for fish. They have a nice inventory and I have had good luck with fish on three orders from them. I also like their maricultured coral offerings. I got a fantastic metallic pink millie from them and a few other choice pieces over the last year.

Hardware...big fan of Premium Aquatics because they ship same day, have a huge inventory, customer service is great, and shipping to Austin via UPS ground is TWO DAYS. Too bad they don't carry Profilux.

AquaCave does though and I have had good service from them also. Good etailer in my mind.

Vivid is also another great place for corals.

Petco.com for fish no doubt, I won't buy from anywhere else unless I can get it from someones tank locally. Petco has a 2 week guarantee, cheap shipping, good prices, and they are shipped from a wholesaler instead of stopping off at a store somewhere. I check Ebay for most of my equipment or use google shopping, you will get the best prices that way. Most of the big retailers sell goods on ebay.

Locally I had the best luck with fishybusiness. He has a slower turnover rate so his fish get to settle some before they are moved to another tank.

Petco.com for fish no doubt, I won't buy from anywhere else unless I can get it from someones tank locally. Petco has a 2 week guarantee, cheap shipping, good prices, and they are shipped from a wholesaler instead of stopping off at a store somewhere. I check Ebay for most of my equipment or use google shopping, you will get the best prices that way. Most of the big retailers sell goods on ebay.

Locally I had the best luck with fishybusiness. He has a slower turnover rate so his fish get to settle some before they are moved to another tank.

Yes I'm a big fan of Gene up at Fishy Buisness. Any thing I asked for from him he was able to come up with. He also does some beautiful work on custom sumps! I always go to the local fish stores first before checking online. For example Austin Aqua Dome, Fishy Buisness, River City Aquatics, Amizonia Aquariums (love their sign: LIVE NUDE FISH), and PetCo. PetCo mostly for their snails. The Petco in Pflugerville, has the best saltwater selection.