Sandbed Super Sale

JasonJones

I hate a cluttered sandbed and mine is starting to get that way, so time to clean out some of the pieces I wont be using.

I will have limited availability for pickup since it is finals time for me and I don't have much free time. I can do Monday and Tuesday from 8:00-9:00PM and we can arrange times this upcoming weekend.

Red Planet Frag- $25 Has two 1" branches coming off a 1" base. This coral has moved around a lot and the coloration is not great but the green is starting to come back pretty nicely. This was fragged from HydroInnovations colony

Mike Palleta's Purple Porities $15- 1" frag, this coral was nice and purple when I purchased it, but it doesn't take well to moving and has lost its color as it has been tossed around the tank

Acan- green centers with purple and green rings. $25 Typical austin aqua farms size frag

Purple Yuma- $20

IMG_2034.jpg

Tons of Ricordea. I fragged a bunch of mine and have some extra from a recent order, so I need these to go.

Orange, blue and silver rainbow $20 (have 2 or 3 frags)

Pink and Blue $20

Medium orange $15

Large greens and blues $15 (Have 3 or 4 in this size)

Small greens $10 (Have 3 or 4 in this size)

Note- When looking at the picture, the large Orange & Blue ric is sold, as is the large blue ric.

NewRics.jpg

Edited by JasonJones

Hi, was wondering if you'd be willing to work a package deal on the rics you have for sale... Im really looking for larger sized rics if possible but am open to any and all. I was hoping you could tell me which rics you have left and what you'd be willing to sell them for as a packaged deal.. Im located in san antonio but will be heading up to austin this sunday so please let me know..

Thanks..!

Lets lower some prices and get some things moved out.

Red planet frag $20. Starting to get the green back pretty well

Acan next to it. $20

IMG_2088.jpg

Here are the rics I have left

IMG_2087.jpg

Back left- Bright green with blue skirt $15

Back middle- Blue, silver and orange rainbow $15

Back right- forest green with blue skirt $10

Front left- pink with blue center $15

Front left middle- green and gold $10

Front right middle- Bright orange with blue center $15

Front Right- Large green 2 sided $15