Ph Dropping Everyday

I don't know why Ph has dropped everyday.; I keep put Reef Buffer to increase the PH up.. My Alk is stable between 9.0 to 10.17 DKH and the Calicum is 430 ppm and MG is 1230 ppm. THe PH has gone to 7.7.

I know it might be issue with Carbon Dixiode. I just added window Air Condiditoner in livingroom that cold air will direct to Tank to keep temp during the summer. The rental property age is 1980, the window is very old. There were has air draft.. the stove range is Gas.

I has test three differnt kit. API, Salifret and Milkawakee PH600 PH meter. I don't know which is more accurated.

API test kit showed that PH is 7.6 to 7.8

Salifret kit has range between 7.7 to 8.0

PH600 PH meter has dected tha PH is 8.5 (the calibrate test as accurate with 7.0 and 10.0)

Or I have issue with problem to identify the color? mostly of test kit there are smiliar color each with light and dark color.

I would suggest taking a sample of your water to RCA and have them test it to see what they say. Just make sure you take the water there quickly after collecting it to be as accurate as possible. If you are sure your PH meter is calibrated right I would venture to guess it is more accurate then the tests.

I would suggest taking a sample of your water to RCA and have them test it to see what they say. Just make sure you take the water there quickly after collecting it to be as accurate as possible. If you are sure your PH meter is calibrated right I would venture to guess it is more accurate then the tests.

I have take the water to RCA last month ago. and Randy say that PH is low so dosage the buffer 4 tps to raise the PH. Randy use API test kit.

Its possible to add the air pump into sump (skimmer area) to keep oxygen and will stable PH? Just my guess..

An air pump should help some. A month is a long time for PH. It can shift in a few hours. I would take it and have them test it again. If it is low then you should recalibrate your meter.

I will check and recalibrate the Meter tonight. I have several pouches of 7.0 and 10.0 and see what is result and if there the meter is accurate and if PH is higher on PH meter. I will exchange the water. I already have salt and RO/DI (venturi in MJ) in the storage to ready to exchange