Vortech MP40!!!

Reybeast

I bought 2 of these MP40's thinking I would need them both to get a wave going in my 90G, but one has been more than enough, so I am selling one of them. I have a nice 1 inch wave on about 2/3rds power (it can get bigger too) and I have great flow in all areas. This can be seen when food is dropped into the tank, it literally goes everywhere easily (I would be happy to demonstrate this). This MP40 was made in July 2010 and I bought it brand new. I have the box and all items that come with it. I used it for about a week or so.

I am asking 400 firm, cash only and no trades. As you can se in the link below, the unit sells for 445 at marine depot. This will be first come first served ( I will be out of town this weekend though)

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_viewitem.aspx?idproduct=EM1211&child=EM1211&utm_source=mdcsegooglebase2&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=mdcsegooglebase2&utm_content=EM1211

Rey

• 2 weeks later...

Man that will make someone a GREAT Christmas present!!! You are right, I have the MP40 on my 90 gallon and one is enough to get the circulation I'm wanting. I could not be any happier with it! Good luck with the sale, someone will come along and need it pretty soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...