46g all-in-one

diabeetus

well, in a couple days my 46g acrylic a-i-o (46g biocube pretty much) tank will be empty and cleaned out. it has a couple scratches, but i will be buffing the whole thing when its cleaned. it will come with the pump i had running on it and the lock line/plumbing. the pump is 450-500 gph. i will check on that tho.

it is 36" long. ill also check the other dimensions, but i am not home right this second to do so.

i will be keeping the light and stand because my new tank is 36" as well so its only the tank for sale.

im asking $75 for it.

let me know :D

just to give you an idea of what it looks like as far as the round edges

post-1118-018517800 1287981235_thumb.jpg

I will throw in the AquaC Remora skimmer in for free along with 2 aqueon 500gph powerheads and acrylic mag float

(the skimmer alone is 120 on amazon) thats 60 dollars in pumps and 12 dollars in mag float. so youre basically buying the power heads and getting a tanks, pump, and awesome skimmer for free.

WHAT A STEAL!!

Starting in 7 days this special off with all the free stuff will end (11/4/10) so don't miss out on this awesome deal!!

Starting next Thursday I will not be giving away the skimmer, or the power heads away with the tank!!