Plum Crazy, Palau, Montis

Dena

I decided I could part with these in order to get my vet bill paid down.

1 - Plum Crazy. I paid $50 for this when it was a thin sliver and only about 1" tall. It's thickened, covered the top of the plug as well as the superglue that's stuck to one side. Asking $35. (white spots on bottom area are from me trying to get it into the sand with tongs)

post-429-099152600 1286304873_thumb.jpg

2 - Palau Nepthea. Nice bright green softie. It's about 3-4" tall, thick stalk, not a frag. Branches out at the top. Asking $25. (PENDING Keith184)

post-429-078243800 1286304911_thumb.jpg

3 - Purple Monti Cap with blue polyps - about 2" x 4". Got this from someone in the club, accidently broke part of it (was a complete circle). Asking $10. (SOLD)

post-429-029681200 1286304887_thumb.jpg

4 - Green Monti Cap with red polyps - about an inch around. Asking $10 (SOLD)

5 - Green and Orange Chalice - 1 eye, next to the green monti. Asking $5 (pending)

post-429-000798600 1286304970_thumb.jpg

6 - Puple Valida - completely encrusted the plug with some growth upwards. Not as purple as normal because it's in the shade. Has green polyps. Asking $10. (pending bigbird)

7 - Rainbow Monti - to the left of the Valida...small $5 piece. (pending Irssix)

post-429-042696200 1286304945_thumb.jpg

8 - Xmas Favia - a few heads/eyes from previous frag - asking $5. (pending)

post-429-084064200 1286304928_thumb.jpg

I would prefer pick up because I won't be in Austin this weekend. If you come out around noon on Saturday, we'll have hamburgs and hotdogs and you are welcome to some. If you have paypal, I would prefer payment that way, but not necessary.

Dena

Purple Monti Cap with blue polyps - about 2" x 4". Got this from someone in the club, accidently broke part of it (was a complete circle). Asking $10. (SOLD)

Dena, you got that from me. Do you have any more available? I would also like the Rainbow Monti.

I sold the whole piece that I had. It was growing nicely in my Solana, but had to take that down and my 30g is just too over-crowded for it. I sold it to Salt Dreams.

I do have the Rainbow Monti piece still.

Nepthea is available. Green Monti went today. Saturday would be ideal...come around 12:30 and you can have lunch with us. If you can't make it until Sunday, we can be around for ya. Thanks!

Thanks for coming all this way....and thanks for helping get the big tank in the house. I get to stare at it for the next few months while I figure out how to get the money to set it up LOL.