WTB a Coralife Protein Skimmer

pumpkin

I am looking to buy a Coralife Protein Skimmer like the one in this picture if u have one for sell that Filters up to a 65 gallon saltwater aquarium PM me with the price u want for it and your number.. Thanks

post-976-061822900 1286156660_thumb.jpg

Don't. I had one and could never get it dialed in right. It dumped lots of microbubbles in my tank and never skimmed anything

Aquatek used to carry them but they dropped them for all the problems they had.

Coralife makes great light fixtures, but not skimmers.

Don't. I had one and could never get it dialed in right. It dumped lots of microbubbles in my tank and never skimmed anything

+1 on Marks comment. I have one I got cheap and it's been just as he said a POS! It won't adjust correctly for more than a day or two and wacks out sometimes for no apparent reason. If your tank is 55 gallons or smaller and your looking for a HOB go with a tunze or aquac remora.

+1 on Marks comment. I have one I got cheap and it's been just as he said a POS! It won't adjust correctly for more than a day or two and wacks out sometimes for no apparent reason. If your tank is 55 gallons or smaller and your looking for a HOB go with a tunze or aquac remora.

Tunze doesn't make a HOB skimmer, but a in-tank, the 9002. It's a great skimmer and I had 2 on my 55G and loved it. Changing from the Coralife to the Tunze was like going from a Yugo to a Mercedez Benz. The Tunze put out no micro bubble, was 100% quiet, skimmed well and was easy to service.