Reefs 2 Go September Group Buy Part 3

Jessie

The other order is closed but I had a lot of last minute request and can conduct another order for you guys. So far there are 2 orders totaling about $90, and a couple others I'm waiting on. The deadline to submit your order to me is this Wednesday the 29th at midnight. Ill organize and email all the combined orders to Reefs2Go promptly after. Please send the following info to my personal email address:

[email protected]

complete name

phone number

paypal email address

reefs to go order

So far we have 3 orders totaling $118. We need $32 more to receive free S&H and 10% off. Tonight is the deadline, if anyone else is interested please email me your order.

BUMP!

Since the shipping will about that much money, there really not much reason to pay for shipping when you can just add to the order and get FREE STUFF.

If nobody else jumps on, I will try to increase my order.

Agreed, there are three participants. If each one increases their order by $11 or $12 then everyone is golden. Let me know what you guys think.

Is the midnight deadline real or arbitrary?

Can't we wait until we hit the the mark?

Jessie

Just wanted to make sure you got my request. btw - Didn't you say the deadline was Wed midnite? I can order the extra if needed.

Bill

So far we have 3 orders totaling $118. We need $32 more to receive free S&H and 10% off. Tonight is the deadline, if anyone else is interested please email me your order.