OK the stuff I was giving away never went away, on the porch right now!

caferacermike

On the porch in a container is a large piece of orange digi. It is very much alive but my lighting keeps bleaching it. When I move it to a darker place it extends polyps. Some Caribbean mushrooms, 2 actually. A large clump of something. It appears to be a clove polyp type encrusting, probably just sponge. Rather large. Plus it has 2 very large blue mushrooms on it. There are a couple of awesome green skirt with yellow center zoas on that piece as well. I wanted them to grow out but I just want the space back. A large rock with about 12-20 very nice blue/teal/sometimes purple mushrooms.

This is free for the taking. If you have a couple of loose zoa that would be awesome. I wrote up a thread for these awhile back but it did not receive any responses. This new thread is because they will all be in the trash within a few hours.

I'm also adding pichers as Brooks likes to request. I began rearranging the tnak for new additions and then started pulling everything I did not want out. This in turn stirred up the water and I waited to long to take photos so please keep that in mind.

Orange digi.

003-3.jpg

large rock with mushrooms and a couple of zoa. Also note the digi and 2 mushrooms. Those are the Caribbeans.

006-5.jpg

2 Caribbean mushrooms

005-5.jpg

This is what those mushrooms look like attached where I want them, I have more, these were extras.

007-6.jpg

Mushroom rock. Not a pic of the rock itself but a picture that happens to contain a portion of them. Check out the shrooms on the left. There are a lot more plus the rock.

021.jpg

Again this will all go in the trash at sundown. I live in Round Rock. This is free for the taking, a small token SPS or zoa is appreciated.