Trade for my Saddled Blenny

DaJMasta

I've got a saddled blenny who has lived in my 24G tank since the spring, but who needs to go for a change of livestock. Lots of personality and good color, but he picks on small docile fish (scared my geometric pygmy hawk into a hole a few months back) and goes after anemone shrimp, which I really would like to keep. He's an omnivore, eating the pellets I feed the tank but also seen nipping at GHA. Maybe 2-2.5" long or so, here's a pic to show what he looks like, maybe slightly more red/orange than the picture:

blenny.jpg

Looking to trade for something.... A peaceful fish like a cardinal or small goby, a frag of something interesting, an anemone shrimp, or something that would do well in a peaceful nano tank - make me an offer.

My schedule is a bit awkward, but we can set up some time to meet and swap, I'm in north central austin (on lamar, top of the numbered streets) and since I don't have a car I'd only be able to meet as far away as say aquatek or central market.