Skimmers and Sump/Refugium

wwarriner

I have a Precision Marine R24 sump/refugium for $150. It has 1 1" drain and the overall dimesions are 24"x 11.5"x 14", protein skimmer chamber dimensions are 10.5"x11", refugium chamber is 6.5"x11 and pump chamber is 3.75"x11".I had it on my 90g SPS tank and it was ok but I would recommend for a 75g or less. I purchased it from River City Aquatics 1.5 years ago. It does not have any cracks in it.

I also have a Euroreef RS80 for $100 (used in the sump) and a Coralife Super Skimmer 125 for $40 for sale as well. The Euroreef is what I used on my SPS tank and it barely fits inside of the sump that I have for sale. The coralife skimmer I used on a 40g breeder a while back and the output tube is modified to make it run a little quiter. Both skimmers come with pumps in good working condition and free of any cracks in the main chamber. The Coralife skimmer has a crack in the top part of the collection cup but I will put some Weldon on it to seal it shut so it won't leak.

Please feel free to call or text me at 512-422-8558. I work 6 days a week and it is hard for me to reply to PMs. You can also email me at [email protected] as well.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by wwarriner

• 2 weeks later...