90gl aquarium, t5's, rock, corals, etc

KaceyJ

I am selling a complete 90gl aquarium. 100+lbs lr, 20gl long sump, pm redline 150 skimmer,automatic top off, 8 x t5ho, with 3 week old bulbs (5 ati blue+, 1 ati aquablue special, 1 uvl white actinic, and ge 6500). the tank is made with curved corners in the front. stand and canopy. chaeto and a mangrove in the sump, with lots of rock rubble. zoa and palys(blues, green bay packers) 2 scollies(green with blue, and a red with green) mushrooms, acro, alien eye favia, alien eye war coral, many chalices (goblins fie, toxic watermelon, island tropic, etc). also have a full clean up crew: nassarius, florida cerith, dwarf cerith, nerites, 4 turbo snails, 1 fighting conch, 1 red emerald, 2 peppermint shirmp, and most likely a cleaner shrimp. mated pair of false percula clowns, 1 scopas tang, and a jackknife. also have a canister filter which is used for phosban/carbon, many different testers, vitamins, calcium, aptaisia-x, chemiclean redslime remover, phoshuard, and whatever else i find.

all of this can be yours for $650. will post pics as soon as i get batteries for my camera.

• 4 weeks later...