Just got a new AC unit for the house!!

Joseph9123

Not trying to be "that guy", but I wish you luck with that system. I have a two year old Goodman system and it has been a serious POS. it has broken down three times in the past two years. I know 3 others with the same system and they all have had that kind of luck. One thing you need to make sure is that they put the "lined" coil in. My original coil rusted through in a little over a year. Two of the others I mentioned currently have leaking coils, but don't want to pay $1000 just to get them fixed so they keep refilling the freon. Like I said I'm not trying to be the bearer of bad news I just felt like I should give you a heads up.

I paid 3300.00 for full system with 10 yr warranty on everything. Friend of family that worked on all our AC unit and been doing it since I was very little. 4 ton unit, using the new 410 freon , This is a new model that just came out from goodman. Well I know everyone has bad experience with system, my old unit was Trane. That to me gave me hell, but then some people swear it's the best system. All i know now that it's blows very cold and cools the house from 85 degree when he put it in to 76 in 30min. That works for me..lol. The unit outside is a beast and very quiet.