MH Bulbs PLEASE

August

Ok so I guess water got splashed on my MH bulbs today because BOTH of them busted glass... Thank goodness that the glass didnt go into the tank because of the way the broke... but now I am in need of some temporary USED bulbs or NEW bulbs for cheap.... the bulbs I had were 2 10k Reflux 250 single ended MH bulbs..... if you have some used ones that you dont need anymore then I would love them... unfortunately I cant afford to pay alot for used as I am going to be buying new ones.....

Thanks all and thank you Lamont for taking my call and helping answer my questions!!!!

I have a bunch of MH bulbs I am no longer using (and I believe a bunch is 4-5 or something like that).

I'm not sure which are still good or not, but you are welcome to them.

I'm by the arboretum - send me a PM if you wanted to swing by. I have hockey tonight so wont be around - but my roomate should be - or you're welcome to come by tomorrow.

I have a bunch of MH bulbs I am no longer using (and I believe a bunch is 4-5 or something like that).

I'm not sure which are still good or not, but you are welcome to them.

I'm by the arboretum - send me a PM if you wanted to swing by. I have hockey tonight so wont be around - but my roomate should be - or you're welcome to come by tomorrow.

Any mine are 150w as well.