crab and shrimp included

Hydro

I bought some corals this last weekend while in San Diego. I got some really amazing stuff from Aqua SD and a couple of other local shops, Aqua SD has more coral in their warehouse than they put online. I will put some pics up in a few days after they settle in. As a teaser though I scored a bright flourescent pink scolly. Its nearly translucent highlighter pink.

Anyway back to the issue. I found a small white crab in an acro that I bought that has a black line over its eyes. I also bought a montipora that has a tiny hole in the top of it where a tiny shrimp lives. Its interesting b/c it appears to be a semi-matured shrimp b/c it is out of the larvae stage but its smaller than shrimp larvae that I have seen before. It looks like a tiny pistol shrimp, has one big claw and one small claw.

I don't want to kill either of them but worry about putting something risky in my tank. The shrimp would be almost impossible to take a pick of but I will try and post a pic of the crab at least. Any suggestions?

The scolly does have a cut on it that is healing, probably is going to take a few months to heal. This is the only reason that I think that this coral was still even there. He didn't have any others.

The picture doesn't do it justice.

post-1255-065386900 1282676147_thumb.jpg

Do you think that little hermit crab is living in the coral b/c it didn't have a shell to move in to? I wonder if it will vout now that its in my tank with plenty of shells laying around.

The crab crawled out of the acro I placed him in, doubt I see it again.