dragons breath macroalgae

Lamont

interested in the cali tort (#4 or 5)

I just picked up a new tang for a great deal and would like to get the dragons breath out of my display tank. Tangs are known to eat macroalgae so I don't wont the dragons breath to become an expensive meal. It's a very deep red color with tips that look like a serpents tongue. If you have a sump it could be placed in there. If you don't have any tangs this would look great in your main display tank. This stuff is pretty pricey and I have lots of it. I'm only asking for $15 for all of it or maybe a coral trade of something I don't have. 512-909-4644 Lamont. Check some of my previous post for pics and videos. Thanks!

Hey Lamont, I will be down to austin saturday morning to pick up my clowns. The algae will make a great place for the babies to play in an otherwise empty quarantine tank. I'll take all of it if you can hold it for me. If some one grabs it sooner no worries. 254-245-5472

Do you think any of my tangs will eat that? $15 is not bad its a good price on a meal for myself but not for the fish...

What types of tangs do you have? I know you have a hippo tang but I can't remember any more. I am not sure about hippo tangs but most pointy mouth tangs will gobble up macro algae.

Hey Lamont, I will be down to austin saturday morning to pick up my clowns. The algae will make a great place for the babies to play in an otherwise empty quarantine tank. I'll take all of it if you can hold it for me. If some one grabs it sooner no worries. 254-245-5472

Cyrus, if no one picks it up by Saturday I will let you know. I would like to get this out of my tank a little sooner. So the tang will stop licking his chops.

Do you think any of my tangs will eat that? $15 is not bad its a good price on a meal for myself but not for the fish...

What types of tangs do you have? I know you have a hippo tang but I can't remember any more. I am not sure about hippo tangs but most pointy mouth tangs will gobble up macro algae.

Hey Lamont, I also have a yellow tang and just by the looks of him eating a little while ago, I think he will eat almost anything. That is a great price for what you have though. I will have to pass this time. Good luck Cyrus..