Meet our new niece!

Melissa

Congrats Melissa!

Our daughter was a preemie. She was born 10 weeks early and weighed 2 lbs 10 oz. Today she is a healthy active 11 year old :D

Thank you C&B. I like hearing stories like this. I relay them all to the rest of the family to show she will be ok. I was a month early and my little sister came 8 weeks early and we are both healthy and normal too. 2 lbs 2 oz.. wow That is so tiny. Now I have to go call my mom and find out how much we weighed lol

wow! Congrats!

from what our doc said, premie babies end up doing very well.

That's good news to hear. She is anemic, and they are scheduling her to have a blood transfusion. He lungs are also underdeveloped. But from everything I've read, and talked to my dad about, I don't feel as worried. Everyone else on the other hand... totally different story. How is your little bundle? I saw him on one of your videos :D

Congrats Melissa.... My cousin was born 9 weeks early and he is a happy bouncing 8yr old boy!! If she is at Dell then she is in AMAZING hands... they saved my son last yr when he was born with aortic stenosis!!! I LOVE DELL CHILDRENS

Congrats Melissa!

Our daughter was a preemie. She was born 10 weeks early and weighed 2 lbs 10 oz. Today she is a healthy active 11 year old :D

Wow Belinda...that is tiny!!! I dropped a 9+ pound bowling ball the first time and the Kevin was 3 weeks early, but did just fine. He had the cord wrapped around his neck 3 times, so I guess the Lord sent him to save him.

Melissa...Godspeed on her progress in hopes she comes home soon!!

Big CONGRATS!!!! It can only get better, babies always are such a special gift from GOD...Hopefully that doesnt offend anyone (GOD)

Oh jeez...I used it too...but where would we be without Him?

I agree, when u thnk that u have ur life in your own hands and something devistating happens and you realize WOW how'd I survive? Its not all luck...Just as a baby, this one will be special in her own way and give the parents years of JOY....