Long Term Catsitting Help Needed

Enigma13

I have some family members who are relocating to the Austin area as a result of the recession hitting Southwest Florida (where they were living) really hard, resulting in unemployment and limited job prospects. They are going to stay with us down in Buda while they try to get set up here in Austin. Only problem being that my wife is highly allergic to cats, so their Maine Coon kitty, Killian, who they have had for 10+ years cannot stay at our house. While we are prepared to board the cat at the kennel if necessary, I would love to kind a more cost effective option than the $12/day the kennel would charge. Looking for a place for Killian to stay for at least a month, maybe a little more, preferably in S. Austin or Hays County so that they can visit him. Food will be provided. If anybody can provide a safe, loving environment and wants to earn a little money for letting Killian the fat kitty bunk with them for a while send we a PM with your proposed rate.