4 small Koi and 10 gal tank

The_Colonel

I have 4 small Koi in a 10 gallon tank free to a good home. 2 are just normal Koi/goldfish, 2 are Shubunkin's. I had these guys in a small pond before moving to Texas, and hauled them down here in a 5 gallon bucket over 3 days and 2 snowstorms, so they are very hearty! The tank is just the 10 gallon starter set you can buy from Petco with top and small whisper filer, rocks and gravel. Needs some bulbs though. Tank is very clean, and I think I have a few extra filter cartridges. They would be great if you have a pond for them. A few (not so good) pics:

koi-2.jpg

koi-3.jpg

koi-1.jpg

I live near 35/Parmer. Let me know if your interested. Will need to bring a bucket.

If you want to trade a small frag or 2 of any LPS, softie or zoa, that would be cool, otherwise just take them and give them a good home.

Thanks,

JP

No more tanks for these guys after this one. :doh: We are going to be constructing a pond for some of my other monsters , and these guys will join them when its done. I stopped my mother in laws house on the way home with them, since she loves fish too, and when she heard the word "koi" she said, "they aren't from Zilker are they?" I said, "yep, and the all fit in this big 5 gallon bucket!"