Brand new 7.5 Gallon all in one rimless acrylic nano tank $80

wesreyn

I bought 2 of these and decided to only use one. I have one set up and it is a really cool tank. It is 1/4" acrylic and it has a black bottom so I went bare bottom. It is new and hasnt even been taken out of the box. Only opened to verify the contents. I am just selling it for what I paid for it. I can send pics of mine set up if needed but here is a link to the listing I bought it from. I will be in Austin tomorrow so if interested let me know. I will bring it with me and can meet up somewhere.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PICO-14X14X8-DESKTOP-ACRYLIC-AQUARIUM-7-5-GAL-/190401878804?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c54d61b14

It's super cute!!!! If only I didn't have so many other "needs" right now. How's that nem doing in it?

Thanks, the nem is doing great. It is just in there temporarily until I get the 20 long set up.

im interested!! let me know if its still available and when i can come get it!! :lol:

still available. pm sent.