true percula clownfish babies for sale in sept

bellaireoaks

whoa! I want to come film them and have you talk to us about how to bred them!

Me too, what is your secret? I kept some alive for a month but it was hard work. I got sick and didn't do the water changes like I should and they all quickly died.

Very cool - I will be interested in a mated pair when they are ready. How much? Also - do you think they will take to an anemone?

I am selling them for $15 each. I have ask a few people on arc and everyone agree to $15. hand raised clown fish can take to an anemone.

post-878-000119500 1279099847_thumb.png

Edited by bellaireoaks

• 3 weeks later...

I would be interested in 18. I need them to be from the same clutch. My tank has multiplying anemones along with many hostable corals, hammers, frogspawns, torches, elegance and weeds er I mean xenia! I have been waiting for someone to whip up a nice clutch plus the fam stays together!

I would be interested in 18. I need them to be from the same clutch. My tank has multiplying anemones along with many hostable corals, hammers, frogspawns, torches, elegance and weeds er I mean xenia! I have been waiting for someone to whip up a nice clutch plus the fam stays together!

pm sent

• 1 month later...

JoshDmartin - 2 - pending pickup

Wesreyn - 1 - pending pickup

Cyrus - any left - I have some more in November.

This are the people that reserved. Please let me know if you still want them. I have 5 total. I have another batch that are 8 days old. Right now there is still 80 left. They won't be ready until November.

Edited by bellaireoaks