Free Live Sand

Dena

Well, last night I decided to take out my sand bed...and I'm doing it all by myself today as my husband flops on the sofa watching tv. I'm doing it now, breaking to let the stuff settle so I can see what's left. I should have at least 3 buckets full...aragonite-type with pods and those worms the like to live in it and make little tubes. It's been in my tank for about 2yrs or so. All I ask is that you bring buckets to replace mine.

I'm going to be home all day...give me a call if you want to come by. I'm in Cedar Creek between Austin and Bastrop on HWY 71.

Dena

698-7192

Well you know Jason did little to help. He plugged in the pump when I was ready to put water in the tank. Oh and he dumped a few buckets of the dirty water out for me. I'm short about 30 gallons so I've got the water mixing now. I also figured this may be a good time to get my purple tang into the tank. I everyone in except my yellow tang, then put the purple one in, then the yellow. Last time I looked, they were within inches and not fighting. Keep in mind that this same yellow tang beat the crap out of the last one I put in. I changed the tank up a lot so I was hoping that would help. Still crossing my fingers.

AND...I got the sixline out - woo hoo. He's now in the 30g which I can catch him in quite easily.

No sand anyone? I'll throw in the buckets if that makes a difference!!! If it's not gone today I will probably dump it outside.

Dena

I already have that big Vlamingi Tang, Yellow Tang, Two Blue Hippos and the Orange Shoulder Tang...so now with the Purple Tang that is 5...my tank is half the size of yours though. I really need a bigger tank. I made a lot more nooks and cranny's for them to hide and sleep in. I think that's what keeps them happy. I would LOVE to add a powder blue...it's one of my favorites...I will try eventually.

Sure is...you can come by tonight if you want...around 7:30. I also may have some rock now if you are still looking. I had to redo the tank when I removed the sand and I left out a bunch. Cell is 698-7192. PM me back if you want to meet up tonight. I wouldn't wait much longer.

BTW, rock isn't free...he was wanting to buy some from me before, but I had it all stuffed in my display and didn't want to mess with removing some and having to redo the rock.