foxface has marine ick

Feed emerald entree but first let it thaw out and then add a couple of drops of Zoe (food additive) and garlic extract. Let that set for about 5 min or longer (if longer put in the fridge). Also get a veggie clip and add GREEN marine algae with garlic added. Put in a small strip twice a day.

Don't worry as long as its eating, they are pretty tough fish. My matellic fox face has ich right now from the move, but only a little bit, and this isn't the first time. They can fight it off on their own and feeding this food to all of the tankmates will help them from getting ich.

UV sterilizer YES....I have one you can borrow for a couple of weeks but you would have to drive to Elginto get it and bring it back.

FYI I put kick ich in my tank and it immediately killed my huge scooter blenny, i would't try any additives.

+1 on Hydro's suggestions. In my experience if the fish is eating ich rarely kills them, just stresses them until it runs its course and goes dormant. My foxface really likes the green algae with garlic, to the point of sitting by the clip every afternoon when I get home from work, begging.