mated pair ORA clowns

Hydro

I have a pair of ORA ocellaris clowns that I purchased from Aquatek about 6 months ago. They can't get along with my black and white clowns in the new tank so they must go. Currently living in my refugium.

$40 for the pair, please send PM

SOLD

What size are they? I would take them but i have to try and catch my saddle back first. Will they take to an anemone? I not asking you to hold them. I was planning on taking my clown out of the tank because he wont let me feed my anemone. He keeps snatching food out of the tentacles. When he does this it causes some of the tentacles to break loose.(ouch!)

Hey Lamont, they hose my open brain corals so I'm pretty sure they would like your nem. Give me a call, you got my #. I just saw your post.... I did have someone send me a PM about them but they haven't confirmed they would take them.

They are about 2.5"-3" long.

What size are they? I would take them but i have to try and catch my saddle back first. Will they take to an anemone? I not asking you to hold them. I was planning on taking my clown out of the tank because he wont let me feed my anemone. He keeps snatching food out of the tentacles. When he does this it causes some of the tentacles to break loose.(ouch!)

Clowns are the easiest fish to catch, if you need help just let me know. I can catch these clowns in a few seconds in my 440, I love fishing.