What is your 4th of July project?

mcallahan

When I saw the "request" I was going to post for a pic of that acid trip chalice you got, you know see how it's growing out. Now I'm sorta sorry I didn't. So how about a pic of that chalice ......

Taking down the tank and having it drilled wacko.gif

drilling is the way to go.

how is your tank doing?

Tank was okay but not as great as I wanted it to be. Soo.. drilling the tank, adding more rock, tossed the sand, redesigning the sump, possibly changing the lights.

FINALLY finished emptying and cleaning the tank (15 mins ago), suppose to have the back painted and drilled tomorrow....then setting everything backup on Wednesday.

This tank better be PERFECT when I am done!!! mad.gif Soooo over it right now. (Good thing I took the whole week off from work!)

I did a little aquascaping on the left side of my tank. You may not be able to tell from the pics but,now it has many openings and caves. Water from the wave maker shoots through the rocks. The stuff on the wave maker came from the rock that i had in the sand. I have since cleaned it off and have performed a 10% water change. I started on July 2 and finished on the 3rd. I have also added two more corals that are not pictured. I will post more pics after i swap a few corals with Erik on Friday.

My pictures wont post. I have tried several times. This is the only one that will upload.

post-1245-068770100 1278431792_thumb.jpg