German blue digi, sunset monti, Horn coral

Lamont

I have a colony of German blue digi(4x3") mounted to a 5" piece of live rock. That same piece of live rock has a small colony of birdsnest(3x3") on it. Selling it for $20. I also have a huge colony of sunset monti that I want to frag. It will be 2x2" frags cut upon request for $20. There is also a 1.5" frag of neon green horn coral for only $10. All of the corals are super healthy with great coloration. I had the June meeting at my house yesterday, so if you need confirmation ask any member who attended. I will text pics upon request or check older post for some photos. PM or call 512-909-4644. Thanks Lamont.

post-1245-031020800 1277732672_thumb.jpg

post-1245-047841900 1277732817_thumb.jpg

post-1245-035944700 1277732863_thumb.jpg

Added some pics of the colonies and the frag of Horn coral. Check the first post. The horn maybe 2" the frag plug its mounted on is pretty long. This pic was taken about 3 weeks ago.

Both Sunset monti frags are sold! Thanks Roy V and DoMa! I was nice meetimg you both. DoMa I am looking forward to seeing your 12 foot tank in person. I may try to swing through this week. The Horn coral is still waiting to be claimed.