JBJ Reaction 4-Stage Canister Filter EFU-45

slowwrx137

I bought a 4-in-1 canister filter with mechanical, chemical & biological filtration - plus UV sterilizer before I built a sump and ended up using it for about a week. I am asking $125 and will include extra filter floss, sponges, and some Seachem media. Its the EFU-45 which is good for tanks up to 175 gallons.

4-in-1 canister filter with mechanical, chemical & biological filtration - plus UV sterilizer*Compact design and built-in UV sterilizer minimize aquarium equipment clutter*Advanced, high-performance features help ensure aquarium water quality

Specs copied from Dr Foster and Smith: My link

Enhance aquarium filtration with Reaction large-capacity, 4-stage canister filters. Revolutionary canister filters boast greater media-storing capacity so aquarium water comes into contact with more filter media during the initial pass. Combined with a built-in 5W UV sterilizer, you enjoy clean, clear, and healthy aquarium water from a single, space-saving unit. Advanced, high-performance features help ensure high water quality plus quick and easy routine filter maintenance. 5/8" intake and return.

Features:

• Large, customizable media baskets - Hold more chemical and biological media. Easy-to-remove basket trays have convenient handles for removing and loading all types of media.
  • Integrated self-priming lever - Eliminates the need for manual siphoning. Simply pump the lever up and down to prime the Reaction 4-Stage Canister Filter.
  • Integrated quick disconnect shut-off valve - Instantly creates a watertight seal that stops water from entering or exiting the filter.
  • ON/OFF switch for UV lamp - Allows independent control of the UVC germicidal lamp to destroy green water and polish water to crystal clarity.

Edited by slowwrx137