WTB bright orange zoos, small sailfin, occelaris clowns

PeeperKeeper

Just thought I'd check if anyone has any of these they want to find homes for. I've been watching the LFS's (at least RCA and Aquatek) but haven't seen what I'm looking for.

I bought a rock of zoos with super-bright orange skirts about a month ago at RCA, give or take. They had several pieces of them so I wondered who got the others and if they made it. Mine didn't make it, but I don't really think it was my tank because all the rest of my stuff was doing fine, including other zoos, pumping xenia, buttons, etc. If anyone has a healthy colony of those zoos, I'd love a frag one day.

As for the sailfin, I'd like a small one that wouldn't outgrow my 75G for a couple of years. By that time I hope to have a bigger tank.

I'd like one or two clowns to use the beautiful Rose BTA I got from Aquadoc. Ocelaris (sp?) are my faves but most of the ones I'm seeing seem to be tank raised (okay, maybe they're regular percs, I'm not sure) and I'm afraid they won't use an anemone host.

I take it you haven't read my post on MAAST:

http://www.maast.org/index.php?name=PNphpB...p=188417#188417

By reading this WTB I see you didn't get them from me but are these like the ones you lost? The picture doesn't do them justice, they are a lot brighter.

I have WAY to many of these and need/want to frag some, if they are what you want let me know quickly because I am headed N and will bring you some.

Clif

Checked Pet Connection, sometimes they have true perculas. You can tell by their pattern in the band of colors. We got a pair, they were in separate tanks, but one was larger than the other. Didn't seem to be a problem with these two little guys (they were so small: 3/4" and 1"), I was a little worry because they were wild caught but, within 30 minutes to an hour they established themselves w/anemone. IMO they have unique personality and coloration (black lining) is bolder. Good Luck. :)

No, those aren't the same ones, but they look nice. I will take some from ya. No, I didn't see that thread after I posted on it. The ones I got from RCA had super bright orange skirts, but the center was just kinda neutral, not orange like yours.

How much do you want for them? I'm leaving the office in a little while, but since the office is open until 6:00, I don't have to be here if you want to drop them off. They just have to be temp acclimated, right? You or one of my staff can put them in the small Q tank back in my office and I can dip them and move them to my regular tank next time I'm in. The staff can pay you out of petty cash. I still need to get the stuff that post was talking about for a zoo dip.

I'll PM you my #.

No, those aren't the same ones, but they look nice.  I will take some from ya.  No, I didn't see that thread after I posted on it.  The ones I got from RCA had super bright orange skirts, but the center was just kinda neutral, not orange like yours.

How much do you want for them?  I'm leaving the office in a little while, but since the office is open until 6:00, I don't have to be here if you want to drop them off.  They just have to be temp acclimated, right?  You or one of my staff can put them in the small Q tank back in my office and I can dip them and move them to my regular tank next time I'm in.  The staff can pay you out of petty cash.  I still need to get the stuff that post was talking about for a zoo dip.

I'll PM you my #.

Didn't read this until after I pm'd you, most of it I covered in the PM. As for the cost no worries, I have plenty of them and what goes around come around.

Clif

As for the cost no worries, I have plenty of them and what goes around come around.

You guys are too kind! Several people have given me frags and wouldn't let me pay. I only hope I can keep things healthy enough and growing to be able to return the favors one day!

Here's a pic of the ones I'm wanting to replace. This was just a day or two after I got them. They never did open up as nice as they were in the store. When I bought them, they TOTALLY covered the rock. The centers look a little blue in the picture, but they didn't really look that way in real life.

OrangeZoos.jpg