TLC products

Hydro

I dosed TLC for the first time following a water-change a little over a week ago. It's still too early to provide a final opinion/review, but I sure have cleaned my glass a lot less this week.

More to follow....

• 1 year later...

Hello all, I have been trying to find TLC Auarium Optimizer for FRESH WATER TANKS in Austin for several weeks now. MY FISH NEED IT! Is there anywhere else I can find it, besides Fishy Business? I tried to get it from Fishy Biz but they said they are out and will not order it for several weeks. I use this stuff for my water changes and i am over due! I even tried calling the manufacturer direct but had to leave a message and no one has gotten back to me. I need to find another distributor or at least a way I can order it myself.

Thanks I will really appreciate your help!!!

-Ruben

I think Aquatek may carry it. It's more expensive there. Shane had some last time I was there for freshwater.

Hello all, I have been trying to find TLC Auarium Optimizer for FRESH WATER TANKS in Austin for several weeks now. MY FISH NEED IT! Is there anywhere else I can find it, besides Fishy Business? I tried to get it from Fishy Biz but they said they are out and will not order it for several weeks. I use this stuff for my water changes and i am over due! I even tried calling the manufacturer direct but had to leave a message and no one has gotten back to me. I need to find another distributor or at least a way I can order it myself.

Thanks I will really appreciate your help!!!

-Ruben

im currently fighting green hair (my pump fell down and threw up my sandbed) and this stuff will help clear it up, cuz i read that its used to rapidly cycle tanks i just dont want my tank to start cycling on me and my tank crash, has that happeed to anyone yet, just wonderin. Although from what guys say it seems pretty good