Large Duncan colony and Acan frags for Sale

cmanning

Large Duncan Colony with over 35+ heads for sale $150....This colony is not the branching kind, it is tightly clustered. When fully expanded it's about the size of softball.

gallery_40_5_214795.jpg

My Acans have not been happy for a long time (they use to be puffy....yes, they've added growth but are not puffy like they use to)

Acan w/ 8+ heads $50 OBO Got this one from a Vivid order and paid more than $70 with just a few heads. ---SOLD---

gallery_40_5_43072.jpg

Acan w/ 7+ heads, got this one at RCA. $40 OBO.

gallery_40_5_263794.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Hey Cindy,

I really appreciate the acans. They look fantastic! They are the center piece of my tank.

Good luck selling the other items... those Zoos are unbelievable... people are really missing out.

Thanks again!

Bryan

Hey Cindy,

I really appreciate the acans. They look fantastic! They are the center piece of my tank.

Good luck selling the other items... those Zoos are unbelievable... people are really missing out.

Thanks again!

Bryan

Thanks Bryan.......I might need to break those mini- colonies into smaller frags. Glad the acans are doing well.

Are the acans above pink or purple?

They're a pale pink....almost like flesh like skintone w/green centers. This is how they use to look and now, they seem deflated angry.gif, which makes me wonder why they're not like that anymore. As you can tell on the previous post, about Bryan, his are looking much better then they were in my tank.

-Cindy-

gallery_40_5_341963.jpg

Acans will change their shape in all kinds of aquariums in response to the conditions.

Mine have stayed relatively small but have reproduced often. I went to another reefer's home and his tank was lit with a few T5's and had hardly any flow. His acans were huge and had tentacles sticking way out. He fed his daily and he swore the low flow and low light caused them to inflate. I've seen that with most LPS I put in my tank, my high light and high flow has caused them to suck in a little. They still do fine.

• 6 months later...