Fish need a good home - moving so lower prices!

JEN H

I know that I posted on here previously, but I haven't gotten much response. I figured that people would make offers on the fish if they didn't like the prices, but I'm surprised that there have been no takers yet.... They are really nice fish, and we would love to see them go to a nice home vs. back to the LFS. Again, we have the following:

1. golden wrasse - $15

2. PJ Cardinal - $10

3. cleaner wrasse - $15

4. long fin butterfly fish - $60 for the pair

5. sailfin tang (red sea kind) - $35

6. blue chin trigger - $50

7. tomato clown pair - $30

8. coral safe star fish - $20

9. sea cucumbers - $15 for both

10. long spine urchin - $15

We will be busy packing more stuff tomorrow, so if you are interested, leave your information in a message and maybe a phone number. Either my husband or I will get back with you. If you would like photos, please send your e-mail address and we can provide what we have.

We have a good home for some of your fish. But I have some questions.

I'm interetsted in the

Golden wrasse, do you have any idea if it will get along with a mystery wrasse and an equisite wrasse in a 440 gallon tank? Is the gold wrasse reef safe, in other words will it eat my inverts?

Cleaner wrasse, what all foods does it eat? Mysis, flake? How long have you had it?

What is a coral safe star fish? Is it a brittle star? I would like a picture if not please.

I would take the urchin, they are reef safe right?

I'm also sending a pm with my email address.

The sailfin is the one in our avatar. Awesome fish! One of the first one's we got for this tank. We have had him for over 2 years now....

The only remaining fish at this point are the Long Fin Butterfly Fish. If you have no corals, these are wonderful fish and very hearty!!! Please contact me if you are interested. The pair is $60 which is a bargain! They are full size, and we bought them for $55 each.