Half Land Half Freshwater Tank

Hey I have a 55 gallon tank that is part freshwater and part land. I keep a Chinese Floating frog, a red-eyed tree frog, 2 crested geckos, and 2 newts in it which all come with it. It has a stand, light with UV bulbs, red night lights, fogger, filter, everything you could need. All the things in it eat crickets and there are also some feeder fish and ghost shrimp in it which the newts occasionally eat. Asking $600 for everything. It is an awesome set up and the animals are fun to watch but I am moving and don't think it will fit in my new apartment as well. I will be willing to part out but will of course consider offers for everything first. The picture I posted of the tank is when I first got it, it now has bark covering the back glass and some other stuff, I will try to get a recent picture posted soon as well as pictures of the newts and my other frog. Thanks :]

post-1118-071569200 1275701597_thumb.jpg

post-1118-048836600 1275701602_thumb.jpg

post-1118-098890500 1275701606_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Its been forever but I'm after a red eyed if its still around. Or can you tell me where you got it?

prey it's been a while since I've been on here but if you're still looking, I got the tree frog at zookeepers on burnet/183