Large green hairy mushroom

KeeperOfTheZoo

I've been changing flow and corals around and one of my hairy mushrooms decided to pop loose in protest. They have split a couple times since I got them, very healthy and prolific. The mushroom has picked up a bunch of crushed coral & small rock under it's foot so it would be VERY easy to just glue him onto a big rock and make him stay put where ever you want. This mushroom is BIG, at least 4" across, probably bigger but I have several all bunched together so I don't see them fully spread out anymore.

I'm looking to trade for other interesting low-medium light corals.

I will be in Austin tomorrow and tomorrow only so need to make the trade happen then! Would prefer to meet at RCA in the early afternoon.

I do NOT need the following: kenya tree (or anything like it), xenia, red, blue or stripped mushrooms, GSP, button polyps, plain zoas.

I'd really like an orange or purple ricordea, a frag of purple monti cap, bright zoas, or???

The clown in the picture is a full grown female ocellaris for size reference, she hosts in the shrooms. The mushroom you get may not be this exact one, but it's from the same bunch.

post-1140-001247600 1275701368_thumb.jpg