Free aquarium equipment,

wayneb

Am cleaning out my garage and getting rid of assorted fresh water equipment I no longer have a need for.: Hate to trash the items which someone can possibly use, (maybe even for a pico sized reef

set-up). Equipment includes HOB small heaters, air pumps (working), light fixtures, decorative rock and plastic plants, undergravel filters, glass and plastic tank covers, various pieces to in tank filters, HOB filters, plastic tubes for same, etc., and a 55gal long metal stand, Everything has been in storage so needs cleaning, etc.. No tanks included.

If interested, PM and we'll see if we can make arrangements. Plan on doing a LFS run either Thurs or Friday after 11:00 am.

Wayneb

interested in everything... let me know about the stand (its our main interest)

A&J:

Liz expressed intgerest in the stand so she is first. Need to find out if she also wants rest of items too.

If that falls thru then you're next on the list.

wayneb

RCA would work great. I'm working out the details on my end for a vehicle to transport the stand in. Are you flexible on time at all Wayne? I'm not gonna be difficult about a freebie so I'll make the time work if that's best for you. Thanks so much! I'll just take the stand unless you have lights that'd work for a 55 freshwater tank. I could sure use some, let others get a chance at the rest of the goodies. If you'd like I have some fast growing softies that always need trimming: pom-pom Xenia, anthelia & Kenya tree. You wanted a frag of encrusting gorgonian, or is my memory failing me? I also have a little one head with multiple buds frag of galaxia, its pretty and my larger frags do NOT have long sweeper tentacles and the guy that had the mother colony said it didnt either.

At any rate, if you'd like any or all of the above I'll bring them when I get the stand. Oh, this Fri is RCAs first Friday sale! Is that just in the evenings?

RCA would work great. I'm working out the details on my end for a vehicle to transport the stand in. Are you flexible on time at all Wayne? I'm not gonna be difficult about a freebie so I'll make the time work if that's best for you. Thanks so much! I'll just take the stand unless you have lights that'd work for a 55 freshwater tank. I could sure use some, let others get a chance at the rest of the goodies. If you'd like I have some fast growing softies that always need trimming: pom-pom Xenia, anthelia & Kenya tree. You wanted a frag of encrusting gorgonian, or is my memory failing me? I also have a little one head with multiple buds frag of galaxia, its pretty and my larger frags do NOT have long sweeper tentacles and the guy that had the mother colony said it didnt either.

At any rate, if you'd like any or all of the above I'll bring them when I get the stand. Oh, this Fri is RCAs first Friday sale! Is that just in the evenings?

LIZ - I can probably delay until about 1 or 2 pm Friday. I just don't do well driving at night or in traffic.

Thanks for the offer, but my Nano is maxed out right now.

wayne

I would like the air pump. Can meet u any day

Will,

got an extra small air pump I had set aside for possible use. I can let you have it if you want.

How about meeting at RCA Friday - the time to be set by Liz, but hopefully early afternoon.

wayneb

A&J:

Liz expressed intgerest in the stand so she is first. Need to find out if she also wants rest of items too.

wayneb

A&J - PM sent

A&J:

wayneb

A&J - PM sent

A&J - new PM Sent

wayneb