48" coralife Aqualight PC 260w

crendon2003

Getting ready to sell my light as i am upgrading. It is 48 in with 4-65w pcs, 2-10k and 2-actinics all of the bulbs are less than 2 months old and it will come with a spare actinic brand new. I also attached two 1w lunar lights (blue) that light up my 55g just fine. The fans work perfect, ballast works awsome and its in great shape. Its a total of 260w which i was able to get awsome growth with zoas and other softies. Make me an offer!!! i have a number in my head but well see what others feel is fair. Added a pic with 10k and actinic on and one with just actinics. Also would like to add all my fish and even my BTA liked the lighting got good color from all.

post-1408-023654300 1275116957_thumb.jpg

post-1408-029596100 1275116981_thumb.jpg

Been watching this post since it went on line, waiting to see what others thought.

Need another 48" T-5 set-up, but want a retrofit so as to set it up like I want.

Wish you would have posted a price as 1. Don't want to get into a bidding war (ala e-bay)

2. The fixture new is only slightly less then the retrofit kit I have in mind and

that comes with the bulbs of my choice and a better ballast. 3. With a posted price, I could decide if it

would be worth the effort to tear it apart and rebuild it like I want. 4. Finally if I made an offer, don't want

you to feel that I am low-balling nor do I want to wait around while you decide to wait for a better offer.

wayneb

well up to you i was wanting to give people a chance to offer me so i know where they stand im pretty reasonable. If you wanted to take it apart and put in canopy its doable but lotta work, and yes its not a T5 but i have awsome sucess with this light good color and good growth but to each is own. And when i first started i didnt get the canopy so this was the best light i could get then and i have no real regrets. JUst pm what u where thinking and ill let u know.