Coral

medi

I decided to go a different route on the new tank so now I need to sell a few things to finance the upgrade.

1. one approx. 3-4 lbs. piece of LR that is covered with an unknown green paly and target practice zoas. Both of these things grow extremely fast, and I would guess this piece of LR already has 75 - 100 polyps of the green paly and 25 polyps of the target practice zoas. $30

2. approx. 1-2 lbs. piece of LR that has 100+ polyps of target practice zoas -$25

3. 3 polyp frag of hot tamale zoas. - $15

Sorry the pics are kind of lousy. The color looks really washed out for some reason.

post-698-070823000 1274816879_thumb.jpg

post-698-087349900 1274817364_thumb.jpg

post-698-007685700 1274817472_thumb.jpg

sure.....I was gonna post in my build thread, but i'll say here too. Instead of using my current 30" sump I am going to use a 36" in sump with built in fuge. The exact model is the R36+. I am getting this through RCA from PM with some custom work done. This way I have a little more in sump room to work with and I don't have to worry about an external fuge. Sorry nothing to exciting.