210 Gallon, hardware, and Fish

JEN H

Hello All,

I am looking to sell my entire 210 gallon system, hardware, livestock, live rock and everything else. I have pictures of the system in my photo album. I want sell everything together, I am not looking to piece sell the system. I have everything you need to get going from the start. No need to buy sumps or refugiums or pumps, lights, protein skimmer, etc... The tank is a 210 All-Glass with a stand. I am looking for around 2,000 for the entire system, however, I would willing to make a deal with someone. Please, I need to sell the system because we are re-locating and cannot take the system. If you want deals please feel free to email [email protected] or call 512-809-6168.

I hope someone out there is looking for a great system and willing to take care care and love the fish.

Thank you,

Matthew

210 Aqueon All-Glass Tank (black trim)

Dimensions: 72 x 24 x 29

Empty Weight: 343 pounds

Full Weight: 2450

Tempered bottom

Lifetime warranty

post-756-080387500 1274824844_thumb.jpg

The stand is a classic pine stand in black by Aqueon.

This entire system is still available for anyone that is looking to start up a system but does not want to go out and buy it piece by piece. Everything you need to start a large system is right here and for the right price.Call or email me.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

This system is still available and I am willing to deal. I am also willing to part this out piece by piece if needs be. Please someone make me an offer of some sort. I love the hobby but will be relocating and need to find a home for the fish and the equipment.