New Camera, New Video in HD

Lamont

I'm posting a new video after adding a few new corals and rearranging a few things. I did a little editing on this one with a list of corals at the end of the video.(not a complete list:lazyyawn.gif)

Its not a top notch M. Callahan production but my first try at editing! I think the HD compression from youtube made some a the luster go away.Thanks for watching!

That's a nice tank, looks like your getting some decent growth if those corals were just frags. Out of curiosity what kind of camera did you get?

Thank you! Most of the digi, mushrooms, xenia and tri-color acro were frags! the rest was the the great people on ARC being generous.(MikeM, Mama,BillB,Donduncan,Chad&Belinda just to name a few) The camera used was a Casio EX-S7.

lol thanks but thats wishful thinking at the moment :) but hey a dream is a dream :(

A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep.... Oh someone save me from 6 year old daughters who watch Cinderella obsessively! Ahhhh!!!!!!

Sorry August, just had to do it. Phew, I feel better now.

LOL!!

We have Cinderella books too. Yes plural. My poor daughter, she is SUCH a girly girl and she's stuck with 3 brothers and a tom boy for a mom. I love the animation of the old Disney movies, I watch them now and appreciate them so much more than I did when I was a kid.

My favorite movie as a kid was the Black Stallion, then as an adult I got to meet one of Cass Ole's sons (Cass was the horse that played the Black). I was just silly giddy about it. And of course the son was... you guessed it... a black Arabian stallion. Oh be still my heart. I better stop or the poor sweet chestnut Arab gelding standing out in my pasture is gonna get jealous.

Ok back to fish! biggrin.gif Sorry about the hijack Lamont. I did mention your tank looks gorgeous though, right?