New Forum Features

Status Updates

The status updates system has been completely redone. No more having to "@" your status to talk to others, You can now directly reply with a comment. You can also update your FB or Twitter from ARC, and view all status updates.

Profile Customization

Change the look and feel of your profile page. Edit Profile -> Profile Customization --> Upload an image or select a color.

Check out my profile! ;)

Improved Facebook Integration

There is now two way communication to FB. Also notice the "like" button at the bottom of every topic.

Twitter Integration

Two way communication with twitter. Also syncronize your ARC profile with you Twitter profile.

Notification System

The new notification system has more notifications, with better control of what notification you want. Everything from receiving a new PM, to being quoted in a post.

New Search Engine

The search engine was overhauled and will now default to the module or topic you are in.

Chat

The number in the chat tab is the current number of users in the chat room. Private chats added!

• Like 1

Finally noticed our sponsors did you? In-line ads will only appear for guest. Members will see less obtrusive banners.

That's actually what I was going to point out, if they had stayed.

Most of the time when I see those adds it's either with guests, or some go so far as to have it for non-supporting (premium) members...

As a premium member I'm fine with either way...as long as they don't bother me. ;)