Ye ol' Frag Buffet-$10 each

Mike M.

Well, it's time to ask for help trimming back my 120. I have a number of mounted frags and about to be fresh cuttings that need to come out of the tank. I am going to keep things simple and set the price of all stoney frags at $10 each. I have a sick lobo that has three or four elephant ears growing on it that I would like for someone to take as a pet project that will also be $10 for the whole thing. It is a fixer upper for sure, but those of you with tanks directed towards LPS should be able to bring it back easily.

I am in NW Austin near the intersection of 183 and Anderson Mill Road. I will begin answering emails at 8:00 am Sunday morning and will be home throughout the day to host visitors.

I have multiple pieces of:

Red Digitata

"Turbo" Montipora

Purple Digitata

Montipora Capriconis (Red Plating Montipora)

Hydonophora

Purple Validia

Blue Tipped Acro (Big Pieces with multiple growth tips)

1 Fixer Upper Red Lobo

Northern Lights Natsuta

Here are some photos:

One Mounted Purple Validia Frag and will clip a stalk off one of two mother colonies for others:

ValidaFrag.jpg

Mother Colony:

VailidaMother.jpg

Turbo Frags:

Turbo2.jpg

Turbo Colony to trim from:

TurboColorny.jpg

Fixer Upper Lobo:

Lobo.jpg

Purple Digitata:

PurpleDigitata.jpg

Northern Lights Natsuta Frags:

FragRack2.jpg

Hydonophora Frag and Colony we'll trim from:

FragRack21.jpg

Hydonophora.jpg

Blue Tipped Acro-I plan on cutting this WAY back, so big frags will result:

BlueTippedAcro.jpg

Red Digitata Frag:

FragRack22.jpg

PM me for directions and appointment. I look forward to seeing you all.

Best regards,

Mike

Is the Fixer lobo that has the 3 elephant ears thoes are the really large mushroom looking things right? If so I would like it.are you also close to aquatek. If so I would be glad to meet you their. I'm poking up a fish their from a guy.

All of you that have come by today have been very nice to meet and see again. I need a few more chunky stalks of Blue Tipped Acro to go home with a couple of folks and the lobo still needs a home for anyone keeping LPS.

Mike

You are welcome. I still have the lobo that needs a rehab facility and blue tip acro that I would like to chop. If you think you would like to rehab the lobo, contact me and we can make an appointment for pickup during the week. I can be patient for the right person to adopt this rag tag LPS that I know can easily be brought back in a tank with higher nutrient load.

Thanks for looking and I'd be happy to host one or two more folks for some blue tip trimming, hydonophora trimming, or to pickup the rehab patient.

Mike

Derekreefer,

I was pretty much cleaned out on everything but blue tipped acro yesterday. I got the tank put back together and won't be fragging anything else other than the blue tip I have committed to someone later in the week. I appreciate the exuberant response yesterday. 25 frags out the door in just over eight hours. That was fantastic! Keep an eye out for me to post in about three months. We'll frag that validia again, green millies, and lots of others.

Best regards,

Mike