Need help ASAP

GKarshens

My anemone decided to wander into a powerhead today. I now have a milky tank. I would love someone to babysit some of my more prized Acans, a chalice and a couple SPS frags. If anyone is available I would greatly appreciate it.

I have removed all chunks that I could find and started running fresh carbon. I am going to start making water for a water change tomorrow. Any help would be awesome.

512-657-5472

Gabe... I lost an RBTA this way and also had a milky tank. I did a 25% wc and ran a full reactor full of carbon and I didn't loose a thing coralwise.

If you can't find anyone to house them then I bet you'll be ok.

I'm sure you already know this stuff but I had throw in my experience.

G...how long do you guess has it been since the RBTA became chop souy?

My corals looked like poop but all recovered. Of course if your corals were covered with any parts of the nem, then that's bad news. Still tho if it hasn't been that long I expect them to recover

try offroadodge as well. Jeremy lives close to you too.

Had to be in the last 4 hours. We left at 4 and it was sitting in its normal spot in the front. There was a big chunk sitting on the side of my chalice but other than that I didn't see any sitting on anything else.