ARC MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!! PAY IT FORWARD

August

Ok so when I asked Mark if there was ANYTHING that him and his wife needed for that bouncing baby boy they are expecting ANY TIME NOW!!! All I really got back was the possiblity of us memebers cooking and bringing them food (as they will be exhausted) So I have decided to put together a group of people who would be willing to make meals to help out one of our own!!

MARK!! He does so much for us on this site as well as his Mr Saltwater Tank TV series smile.gif.... I would like us to repay him and his wonderful wife... Now all of you parents out there know how hard it is after you have just spent day(s) in the Hospital having a new baby... Do you want to have to come home and cook??? NO!! All you want is rest and watch that baby sleep...

Well I want a group of us to get together and coordinate making meals for the next couple of weeks (at least) for Mark and his wife while they try to rest and bond with that new baby boy.... If anyone wants to help please let me know through PMs and we can set up and schedule on who does what and when... I know they would appreciate it... I know when my family did it for me it MEANT the world to my husband and I.... Now I have already talked to Mark about it and know some of the things they do and dont care for so please come to me as I dont want us bothering them with it..... thanks everyone!!!!

THANK YOU MARK FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK TO OUR CLUB AND US AS MEMBERS!!!

Thank you ARC in advance for paying forward the kindness that Mark has shown us smile.gif

PLEASE PM ME WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BRING THEM SO WE DONT GIVE THEM THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN....

I can take 'em beer! :(

PM sent

LONESTAR BEOTCH!

(I'm actually friends with the Twin Liquor store manager right around the corner from my house. He'd give you a hookup)

Thanks August for setting this up and thanks everyone for helping us out.

Mark, Let me know what kind of foods yall like and I will whip you up something when needed.

Should have read better LOL ill get in touch with August&Jake.

Edited by Chrispar

Mark, Let me know what kind of foods yall like and I will whip you up something when needed.

Should have read better LOL ill get in touch with August&Jake.

Heck, if you are asking.

Wife won't eat fish or shellfish. I don't eat meatloaf.

We're big on pasta. And food with nice sauces.

LONESTAR BEOTCH!

(I'm actually friends with the Twin Liquor store manager right around the corner from my house. He'd give you a hookup)

Thanks August for setting this up and thanks everyone for helping us out.

I had you pegged as a Schlitz man.

I can bring you some of my famous queso! When we have a pot-luck at Dell it highly recommended!(Seriously)LMK! For the meeting next month i think i going to make shrimp diablos.(shrimp wrapped in bacon with jalapenos and cheese on top)As well as other stuff!

I can bring you some of my famous queso! When we have a pot-luck at Dell it highly recommended!(Seriously)LMK! For the meeting next month i think i going to make shrimp diablos.(shrimp wrapped in bacon with jalapenos and cheese on top)As well as other stuff!

Megan loves queso!